Rainbow Trout Rank
Joined: 30 Oct 2015
Total Points: 65
|Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 pm Post subject: Update navionics map from phone to unit
|Directions for the segments on new features. VERY IMPORTANT for both Navionics and Lowrance
**** Make sure you have registered your chart or these will not work. Also the app needs to still be active and not expired!!!
Directions to run SonarChart Live:
- Go to “Overlay”
- Click on SonarChart Live
- Go fishing
Directions for Plotter Sync:
- Download a small area you want to update on your chart on your Navionics app iphone
- Add a few waypoints on the Navionics app and name them in that same area
- Turn on Lowrance wifi (check to find the wifi name and password. Its under settings-wifi connection-click wirless- see unit connection-click that for password
- Make sure Navionics app is closed out
- Phone still connected to wifi on lowrance
- Open Navionics App
- Screen pop up will happen and show it is connecting
- If you zoom out you will see the chart on lowrance turning white where you updated on app showing the chart updating in the plotter from the phone. No need to remove chart.
- Then go to main page – scroll down on left to “files”- click on SD memory card- click on waypoints folder- there are your waypoints!
- Save to waypoint folder (if that doesn’t show, don’t worry about it) just say save it to harddrive.